What are your hours of operation?

Our hours of operation as follows:

During the months of January 1 – April 15 operating hours are as follows:

10 AM – 8 PM Mon – Sat

1 PM- 6 PM Sun**

Appointments are highly recommended but not necessary. Walk ins are accepted during normal business hours. However, Sundays are by appointments only.**

*  After April 15, we occasionally do take some time out to be with family, however, If you need to reach us or would like to schedule an appointment, you may call, text, or email to leave us a message. We are available all year round to service you.

How quickly will I get my refund?

We issue most refunds in less than 21 business days.

What is the best and fastest way to get information about my refund?

Click the Where’s My Refund? tool. You can start checking on the status of your tax return within 24 hours after the IRS has received your e-filed return or 4 weeks after you mail it in.

When can I start checking on my refund status?

You can start checking on the status of your return within 24 hours after the IRS has received your electronically filed tax return or 4 weeks after you mail a paper tax return.

Why is my refund different than the amount reflected on the tax return I filed?

If you owe past-due federal tax, state income tax, state unemployment compensation debts, child support, spousal support, or certain federal nontax debts, such as student loans, all or part of your refund may be used (offset) to pay the past-due amount. Offsets for federal taxes are made by the IRS. All other offsets are made by the Treasury Department’s Bureau of Fiscal Services (BFS) (Formerly the Financial Management Service or FMS). For federal tax offsets, you will receive a notice from the IRS. For all other offsets, you will receive a notice from BFS. To find out if you may have an offset or if you have any questions about it, contact the agency to which you owe the debt. See Tax Topic 203 for more information about refund offsets


Tax Topics


It's been longer than 21 days since the IRS received my return and I have not gotten my refund. Why?

We work hard to ensure refunds are issued as quickly as possible, but some tax returns take longer to process than others for many reasons, including when a return:

  • includes errors,
  • is incomplete,
  • needs further review,
  • is impacted by identity theft or fraud,
  • includes Form 8379, Injured Spouse Allocation, which could take up to 14 weeks to process.

What if I didn’t have insurance?

The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires most Americans to have some form of health insurance by 2014 or face a tax penalty. It also may provide you and your family with a generous subsidy to purchase health insurance.

The law is complex and the impact is far-reaching, but you don’t have to figure it out on your own. We can help. Not only will we help you comply with the law, but we will ensure you receive the most benefits allowed under the law. How? Through our Healthcare Evaluation process, we will:


Estimate your eligibility for the premium assistance credit

  • Estimate the amount of your premium assistance credit
  • Show you how the ACA might affect your tax future
  • Make sure you avoid any tax penalties
  • Explain the cost-sharing provisions of the ACA, which may reduce your out-of-pocket costs

Let us help make sense of the new healthcare mandate.

Call us today to set up your Healthcare Evaluation appointment.

How does the Tax Advance work in my favor?

Whereas the IRS can take weeks to send out tax refunds, we can supply a tax advance in as little as 24 hours.. If a person runs into an emergency and needs cash in advance, obtaining a tax advance can solve his or her problems.

Having a bad credit history or poor financial numbers will not exclude a customer from obtaining a tax advance.  People that have trouble securing loans will be able to secure an advance with little trouble since our advances are free of cost and no risks are involved. The only requirements are your refund must be greater than the approved advance and no offsets are issued on the return.

If I claim my daughter who is a full-time college student as a dependent, can she claim her own personal exemption when she files her return?

If you can claim an exemption for your daughter as a dependent on your income tax return, she cannot claim her own personal exemption on her income tax return. Your daughter should check the box on her return indicating that someone else can claim her as a dependent.

Am I considered self –employed?

The IRS considers you self-employed if you engage in business-like activities, even if you don’t think of yourself as owning or running a business.

The key factors that determine if your activities constitute a business are:

  • You intend to make a profit (even if you operate at a loss);
  • Your activities are regular;
  • You make efforts to sustain or grow your business.

For example, if you make extra money mowing lawns, tutoring, or painting portraits, and you advertise, you are self-employed from a taxation perspective.

On the other hand, you wouldn’t be considered self-employed if:

  • You mowed your elderly neighbor’s lawn all last summer and he insisted on giving you money as a token of his appreciation (you didn’t intend to make a profit);
  • You got paid to tutor an acquaintance’s child, but you don’t intend to do it again (your activities are not regular);
  • You draw and paint for fun, and your friend asked you to create a poster for a birthday party which she paid you for (you’re not making efforts to sustain or grow a business).


Do I Have to Report Disability Benefits for Income Taxes?

The Internal Revenue Service seldom taxes disability benefits, but it sometimes taxes a disability pension. Who paid your disability insurance premiums may define the tax potential if you collect disability benefits. Other income may also determine whether you have to report disability benefits on your federal income tax return.

Note: Social Security Disability

If you receive Social Security disability and no other income, you do not pay taxes on your Social Security disability payments. Combined income determines whether you owe taxes. Combined income is your nontaxable income plus half your Social Security disability and all of your adjusted gross income. If this totals more than $25,000, you may owe taxes if you file as a single taxpayer. Taxpayers who file married filing jointly pay tax on a combined income of $32,000 or more. The IRS taxes 50 percent of your Social Security disability between $25,000 and $34,000 as a single filer and between $32,000 and $44,000 as a married filer. If you make more than $34,000 as a single filer or $44,000 as a joint filer, the IRS taxes 85 percent of your Social Security disability benefits. The IRS never taxes more than 85 percent of your Social Security disability.

How will I obtain a copy of my tax return?

We provide our clients with a copy of the tax return in electronic format- specifically pdf. For those who are not yet comfortable with the digital realm, face to face meetings are available, as well as an old fashioned paper copy of the tax return after completed.


How much do you charge for your services?

We offer affordable, competitive services but honestly It just depends on the return.  . If you would like an estimate of your tax preparation, please feel free to contact us through this website and we will get back to you to schedule an appointment with you.

Is my information safe?

Rest assured in knowing we offer a secure portal for exchanging sensitive data information & documents right over the internet which is safe, reliable, and best of all FREE!!

What is the IRS doing to protect me against identity theft?

The theft of your identity, especially personal information such as your name, Social Security number, address and children’s names, can be traumatic and frustrating. In this online era, it’s important to always be on guard.

The IRS has teamed up with state revenue departments and the tax industry to make sure you understand the dangers to your personal and financial data. Taxes. Security. Together. Working in partnership with you, we can make a difference. Here are seven steps for making identity protection part of your routine:


Click here for identity theft at a glance

—> https://www.irs.gov/uac/Taxpayer-Guide-to-Identity-Theft